select a region:
Mountain Biking Jobs in the Northeastern United States
Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania Position Available:
Activity Instructors Salary Range:
Competitive Salary & Travel Allowance Type:
Residential Coed Summer Camp Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.campcayuga.com
- TRADITIONAL, private, coed, nonsectarian, sleepaway camp for children ages 6-16. Over 60 daily activities! Diverse population from 26 states and 17 countries. Comprehensive facilities. Separate Teen Campus. Same family ownership since 1962. Staff/camper ratio is better than 1:4. ACA accredited. Less than 3 hrs from NYC and Philadelphia.
- MULTI-TALENTED individuals with high moral character, who exhibit good sportsmanship; a genuine interest in working with kids; and the ability to work hard from morning to nightfall to ensure a positive camp experience for each camper! Need to provide quality instruction from beginner to advanced levels. Certification is preferred.
- INSTRUCTORS needed for 60 land & water sports: Horseback Riding, Rock Climbing, Trapeze, Circus, Skateboarding, Archery, Riflery, ATVs, Paintball, Martial Arts, Fencing, Pottery, Ceramics, Wrestling, Music, Cheerleading, Dance, Mountain Biking, Zip Line, Lifeguards, Swimming. See our website for a complete list of instructor positions.
- BENEFITS: Good salary, travel allowance, room & board, and laundry service. Tips are permitted. Staff lounge features internet access. Meet kids and work with high-caliber staff from around the world. Accept challenging responsibilities this summer, and gain valuable lifetime rewards! Free camp tuition for staff with children.
- Sponsored training - American Red Cross Lifeguarding, archery or high ropes
- Teach a wide variety of activities - land sports, water sports, performing arts, creative arts, high ropes, target sports
- Meet campers and counselors from all over the world!
- Get paid to have fun!
- Must have experience in instruction of English Hunt Seat riding and extensive knowledge of horses
- Gain valuable work and teaching experience
- Get paid to have fun!
- Sponsored training - American Red Cross Lifeguarding
- Looking for staff with skills in swimming, nature, sports, arts & music. Outdoor Skills are also valuable.
- All counselors go on hikes and overnight trips as well as share responsibility for a cabin.
- Half the jobs at Killooleet are in the performing and visual arts, half in team and individual sports as well as outdoor exploration.
- Killooleet has acres of woods, streams, a beautiful spring fed lake and backs up on National Forest in central VT.
- Looking for people who want to make a difference in the life of a child.
- 9 Week contract including 1 week of orientation and 8 weeks of camp.
- Looking for: waterfront staff, horse staff, outdoor adventure staff, arts and enrichment staff, sports staff.
- 400 Summer Camp Jobs Available! Camp Lohikan is a traditional summer camp for boys and girls aged 6 to 15. We feature instruction in 65+ Arts, Sports and Adventure activities, a free-choice elective program, and a caring, supportive camp community where the safety and the happiness of our campers is the highest priority.
- BENEFITS: Top Salary and Travel Paid. Room, board and laundry services are provided. You have no expenses! Pre and post camp employment is available. Staff lounge with high-speed internet access is available to staff.
- INSTRUCTOR positions: All Arts, Sports and Adventure Activities including Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Archery, Riflery, Martial Arts, Gymnastics, Circus Arts, Extreme Sports, Paintball, ATVs, Honda Dirt Bikes, Skateboarding, Mountain Boarding, Horseback Riding.
- INSTRUCTOR positions: ARTS - Theater, Dance, Arts & Crafts (painting, drawing, jewelry, stained glass, air brush, t-shirt factory, etc.), Woodworking, Rocketry, Media Arts, Computers, Stage Craft. ADVENTURE: Rock Climbing, High Ropes Course, Mountain Biking, Survival Camp, Spy Camp and more!
Lake Como, Pennsylvania Position Available:
Professional Staff - Teachers, Coaches, Child Care Professionals Salary Range:
Top Salary and Travel Paid. Type:
Residential coed summer camp Contact: email@example.com Website: http://www.lohikan.com/staffrec.htm
- Camp Lohikan is a traditional coed summer camp owned and operated by the Buynak family for over 60 years. We feature instruction in 65+ Arts, Sports and Adventure Activities, a free-choice elective program, and a caring and supportive camp community where the safety and happiness of our campers is the highest priority.
- If you are a hard working individual who enjoys children, you may be the person we're searching for. Staff members must be able to put kids first at all times. It's also essential that staff members be strong role models for our campers.
- SUPERVISORY STAFF positions: Group Leaders, Division Directors, Head Instructors for our daily activities, Program Directors, Trip Director, Camp Doctor, Camp Nurse, Horsemanship Director, Pool Director, Adventure & Wilderness Director, Circus Director, Arts Director, Food Service Director, Transportation Director, Office/Administrative Staff, Maintenance Supervisor.
- BENEFITS: Top Salary and Travel Paid. Room, Board and Laundry Services are provided. Supervisors are provided private rooms. Families are accommodated. FREE Camp Tuition for children of camp supervisors. Pre and post camp employment is available.
- Instructors lead activities that include backpacking, rock climbing, mountaineering, mountain biking, caving, canoeing, sea kayaking, whitewater rafting, ice climbing, ziplining, cooking, orienteering
- The six-person instructor team works closely together to coordinate all aspects of the trip, including instruction in all outdoor activities, risk management, managing group dynamics, menu planning, purchasing food, laundry, transportation, coordinating with outfitters, maintaining equipment and handling medical issues.
- Benefits include a competitive salary, a travel stipend, access to pro-purchase discounts, and the opportunity to work both summer (early June to mid-August) and fall school group programs (late August through late October in North Carolina).
- Applicants must be 21 years of age (college graduate or degree in progress preferred), have a valid WFR/CPR certification (or be willing to acquire one), several years experience working with youth and leading outdoor programs and be willing to work long hours with little to no time off.
Hardwick, New Jersey Position Available:
Summer Camp Staff- Counselors/ Activity Specialists Salary Range:
Coed Camp with Residential & Day Camp Sessions Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.campmason.org
- Cabin Counselors, Program Staff (Nature, Ropes, Farm & Garden, Arts & Crafts, Trips, etc), Lifeguards, EMTs, Nurses, support staff, activity specialists: archery, riflery, basketball, canoeing, mountain biking, pottery, soccer, high ropes, low ropes, nature, dance, drama, boating, fishing, arts & crafts, skateboarding, hockey, outdoor ski
- Counselors are the core of the camp staff. Candidates should be caring, enthusiastic, and have a genuine concern for children. Counselors supervise, lead, guide, and live with 3-8 children. They also teach activities (waterfront, arts, sports, and outdoor adventure).
- These positions require maturity, creativity, and strong commitment to children.
- Benefits include room & board, laundry, competitive salary, staff lounge with Internet access, transportation for days off, and FUN!
- Check our website for more information and the latest openings.
- Join our coed, international, community for campers ages 8 to 14 and make a positive impact on campers' lives. This peaceful environment, with 350 acres, a private lake and heated pool is in coastal Maine.
- Non-competitive, elective schedules in English riding, ropes course, mt. biking, skateboarding, sports, stained glass, many other arts, theater, music, dance, llamas (yes, llamas!), farm animals, aquatics, trips and more!
- All Counselors live in a cabin with 2-3 other counselors and care for 10-15 campers. Cabin life focuses on creating a community with a diverse group of campers, fostering individual growth and maintaining the cabin "family". Counselors also teach 4 periods each day in a variety of program areas.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Experience working with children, desire to make an impact on others, ability to create a communal living environment. Experience with problem solving, conflict resolution and teaching a plus.