select a region:
Mountain Biking Jobs in Canada
Vancouver Island, British Columbia (near Vancouver, BC and Seattle, WA ) Position Available:
Program/Recreation Positions Salary Range:
Residential coed summer camp Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.qwanoes.ca
- Serve God in a dynamic, adventure-packed ministry capacity this summer, giving leadership or assisting in the running of the camp program and recreational activities, according to your specific skills and experience.
- Creating adventure and maintaining safety...all to foster the building of relationships with campers, and their growth.
- Options include: Drama Coordinator, Events Assistant, Asst Recreation Coordinator, Waterfront Leader, Asst Waterfront Leader, Land Activities Leader, Asst Challenge Course Leader, Head Boat Driver, Asst Boat Driver, Sailing Instructor, Head Water-ski Instructor, Skate Park Leader, Crafts Leader, Mountain Bike Leader and Activity Support
- Looking for mature Christians seeking to make a difference in the lives of children and youth through relationship-focused, fun-oriented, and Chirst-centred camp. Room, board and use of facilitiies included.
- Instructors lead activities that include backpacking, rock climbing, mountaineering, mountain biking, caving, canoeing, sea kayaking, whitewater rafting, ice climbing, ziplining, cooking, orienteering
- The six-person instructor team works closely together to coordinate all aspects of the trip, including instruction in all outdoor activities, risk management, managing group dynamics, menu planning, purchasing food, laundry, transportation, coordinating with outfitters, maintaining equipment and handling medical issues.
- Benefits include a competitive salary, a travel stipend, access to pro-purchase discounts, and the opportunity to work both summer (early June to mid-August) and fall school group programs (late August through late October in North Carolina).
- Applicants must be 21 years of age (college graduate or degree in progress preferred), have a valid WFR/CPR certification (or be willing to acquire one), several years experience working with youth and leading outdoor programs and be willing to work long hours with little to no time off.